If you have 8xxx Kernel, onboard 256 or 512mb memory on your console OR was manufactured after June 12, 2009 or as has been to MS repair center since June 2009 this item WILL NOT WORK ON IT !!!!
Cygons does work in conjuntion with the new reset glitch following these diagrams.
In the Xbox 360, on-board NAND-flash memory stores important data like the hypervisor, kernel, and key vault.
Through installation of Cygnos 360, the onboard NAND-flash memory is complemented with another NAND-flash memory contained on the Cygnos 360 printed-circuit board.
Being able to choose between both NAND-flash memories opens up a variety of new fascinating possibilities. The following list tries
to give you an impression about what can be done with Cygnos 360:
- choose between the newest kernel for playing games or a vulnerable kernel for running Linux / homebrew
- play imported games or movies by switching your region code ome features of the new Cygnos360 V2.0
- run homebrew kernels! NOW THE EXPLOIT ALSO WORKS ON HDMI CONSOLES!
- switch between the kernel on your Xbox360 and the kernel on Cygnos360 V2 (for example for region-code switching or switching to homebrew/exploitable kernel)
- no lifting of CE-pin or cutting of traces neccessary
- protect your data by storing offline information on the Cygnos360 V2 NAND-flash and avoid banning (dirty-NAND concept)
- directly downgrade on the Cygnos360 V2 NAND-flash - easy quicksolder installation of Cygnos360 V2 (only 2 wires neccessary)
- Cygnos360 V2 firmware can be up- und downgraded to any version in the field
- built from high quality components
- downgrading takes 1h15m on average on a middle-class PC
- reading from and writing to flash takes less than a minute each
- easy to use
- a reliable solution for downgrading (Xenon mainboards) - run Linux and homebrew
- read and flash your Xbox360 and Cygnos360 V2 NAND-flash in less than one minute
- Infectus is no longer needed for any of the functions
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 24 August, 2009.