The Sonus 360 essentially allows you to program a different startup sound and eject sound to your Xbox 360 Slim.
No JTAG or RGH is required for this very fun mod, you can either use one of the current stock sounds that are included in the Limited Edition consoles (GOW3, MW3, Star Wars and Halo Reach) or use one of your own customs sounds! The Sonus 360 QSB Kit is easy to solder to your Trinity or Corona board and you simply hook it up to your JR Programmer and program which sounds you required using the Sonus 360 Sound Editor.
Note: An J-R Programmer is required to program the sounds to the Xbox 360 Slim and the Sonus 360 Speaker Upgrade Kit is required for Xbox 360's that are none Limited Edition versions (GOW3, MW3, Star Wars and Halo Reach editions all have a speaker included. All others have a cheap low quality buzzer type speaker and they will all require the (Sonus 360 Speaker Upgrade Kit).
Check out a screen shot of the Sonus 360 Sound Editor !
- Custom Xbox 360 Slim Startup Sound
- Custom Xbox 360 Slim Eject Sound
- Use all Limited Edition Console sounds
- Use your own custom sounds
- Easy to install QSB
- Easy to program using an JR Programmer (Sold Separately)
- Easy to use Sonus 360 Sound Editor software
- All cables included with the JR Programmer
- Sonus 360 Speaker Upgrade Kit Available (Sold Separately)
- Rock Solid Design and Tested by the J-Runner Team
- Affordable and we Provide You With More For Less !
- High Quality & Trusted Design
What's In The Kit:
- Sonus 360 QSB (Trinity Version)
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 22 September, 2012.